Electronic Design Engineer Consumer Products Hampshire SRG are currently recruiting for an Electronic Design Engineer to join a Global Consumer Goods manufacturer on a long...
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - READING - MEDTECH
Are you an electrical or electronic project engineering? Interested in making a difference to people's health? A global giant in healthcare are looking to take on a project engineer at their site based close to Reading.
You will be responsible for leading and providing a high level of technical expertise in sustaining the current range of medical products. The role focuses on meeting customer and business expectations for safety, quality, delivery and cost through the execution of significant operations projects and activities covering problem definition, solution and engineering change of product designs or manufacturing processes. You will help to develop and employ best practice in delivering projects from initiation to verification of effectiveness.
- Manage and deliver significant operations/Business engineering projects and programmes, including Sustaining for Ops, MDR & RoHS3 regulatory compliance & EMC.
- Coordinate and secure alignment across business functions, including contract manufacturers, for operations project delivery and implementation of engineering change.
- To support the contract manufacturing strategy, working with remote CM partners to develop and sustaining high performance products, processes and systems.
- Develop Cross function processes with R&D, QA, Regualoty etc. for the betterment of the company
- Configuration management of engineering change documentation, in accordance with company Quality Management System requirements.
- To support resolution and solution implementation of component obsolescence issues.
- Embrace the key philosophies of GPDS, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and poke-yoke.
- Degree/HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of PCBA production and manufacturing of Electromechanical products
- Proven ability in planning, organising and taking the lead in cross functional project teams
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma would be highly advantageous