Are you an electrical engineer with a projects background? An innovative healthcare manufacturer are seeking a committed and experienced Electrical Engineer to join their world...
Civil Engineer - Heavy Industry - West Midlands
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking for a career move to a global company? Get in touch.
My client is a global manufacturer with over 30 sites in the world and has been a leader in their field for more than 200 years! They are currently looking for a Civil Engineer to join their maintenance and project teams, carrying out tasks such as technical support, implementation and commissioning, as well as getting involved in some minor civil maintenance projects and other additional maintenance tasks. As they are a manufacturing company they would prefer a candidate with experience in a manufacturing environment, heavy industry or construction, this is essential.
Ideal experience and skills:
- HND / Degree qualified Civil Engineer
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- Plan and control the Project throughout its lifecycle
- Track budget spend using SAP or Excel
- Coordinate with mechanical and electrical areas to ensure project success
- Trouble shoot issues identified during the construction phase
To find out more information please contact Satnam Kour on the following details.
0161 868 2244