Quality Assurance (QA) Technician- Fixed Term ContractSRG are recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician to join a global name in the life science industry.This...
Job Title: QA Officer
Salary: £36,000 p/a
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Contract Length: 12 Months
SRG are currently working with a leading organisation in the pharmaceutical sector based in Edinburgh, who are one of the oldest pharmaceutical companies globally, with almost 200 years of expertise in natural product extractions and chemical synthesis specialising in opiate narcotics such as codeine and morphine.
They are currently looking for a QA officer to join them on an initial 12 month contract basis, to assist in the implementation and control of quality systems required to assure that products are manufactured and sold to a consistent quality and ensure compliance with cGMP.
- Review of production batch records for compliance with quality system requirements.
- Review of finished goods packing documentation to ensure the product is suitable for sale and has been packed and labelled correctly.
- Review and documenting of Deviations, Investigation, CAPA and Change Control to ensure GMP compliance and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Active involvement as a team member in the administration of the paper document control system.
- Review and administration of cGMP documents in MasterControl as required
- Conduct GMP walk rounds and internal audits of assigned areas as required
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist with other Quality Assurance duties as identified by the Quality Assurance Manager and deputy.
- Educated to BSc/HNC/HND qualification within a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience with relevant software systems, such as TrackWise and Excel.
- Experience within a GMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge and experience of FDA and MHRA requirements.
- Steady, reliable, conscientious team worker who demonstrates attention to detail with self-motivation and proven communication and relationship building skills.
If this vacancy is of interest, please apply direct, call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234, or email a copy of your CV to Nathan.McCarron@srg.co.uk.