Electrophoresis Technical AssistantSunderland, North East Salary dependent on experienceA medical diagnostic company with an international reputation for the design, manufacture and support of diagnostic systems...
Production Support and Packaging Technologist
Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary dependent on experience
A well-known pharmaceutical outsource partner to the healthcare industry is looking to recruit a Production Support and Packaging Technologist for their manufacturing facility in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Reporting to the Department Manager, the successful Production Support and Packaging Technologist will be the first point of contact relating to issues highlighted during manufacturing. They will provide expertise on packaging related issues and ensure that GMP standards are met.
- Documentation and specification preparation
- Generate and update SOPs relating to specific use of equipment in line with GMP
- Process development and improvement
- Support production by investigating and fixing any problems that arise
- Provide suitable IT support for administration of the label printing system
- Design component functionality in line with production and GMP requirements including preparation of drawings
- Experience working in a packaging environment
- Label design
- Component design
- cGMP experience, ideally from the pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on laboratory experience
- A relevant degree is desirable for those who lack industry experience (Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals)
If you're looking to join a well-known pharmaceutical company then apply now or contact Charlotte at SRG for more information.