My client, an expanding Clinical Research Organisation are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs to join their Regulatory team. This position...
Director of Programming
Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £70-85k plus extensive benefits package
SRG Clinical are partnered with a world leading pharmaceutical and healthcare company to aid in their search for a Director of Programming to join their global leadership team. Our client is developing new medicines within Respiratory, Infectious Diseases, Oncology and Immunology. This particular role reports to the Head of Clinical Programming aligned to the Immunology group with the primary focus of overseeing programming activities across the function.
In addition to overseeing the group's activities supporting the pipeline of drugs, fundamental accountabilities include developing and implementing strategies for programming resourcing using both internal and external resource; driving CDISC application for the reporting of clinical trials; and identifying and implementing IT solutions to offer further benefit and efficiency across the group's activities.
- Oversee programming activities to deliver high-quality data analysis outputs
- Serve as the contact and advocate for the programming function to enhance business processes.
- Provide state-of-the-art programming knowledge and skills for process improvement
- Lead initiatives to improve quality, efficiency or adherence to standards
- Effectively monitor quality, including both internal and outsourced activities
- Drive efforts to improve quality and efficiency of programming activities
- Lead and contribute to industry-wide initiatives
- Drive efforts to improve data visibility, quality and efficiency of flow from start-up through to close out of clinical studies
- Develop, implement and actively manage strategies to reduce company risk
- Bachelors / Masters / PhD Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to influence management, stakeholders and staff
- Experience in line management of staff
- Experience in leading teams and business improvement efforts with positive results
- A solid understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory and publishing processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the application of CDISC data and standards, primarily the creation and use of ADaM datasets
- Effective project management skills or relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage the outsourcing or externalization of statistical programming work in the clinical trials setting
This role offers some flexibility for home working however you will need the capability to be based within our clients' office in Hertfordshire for a minimum of 3 days per week.
If you could be interested in applying, please email your CV to Jessica.Wheeler@srg.co.uk or call 02039603548 for more information.