Manufacturing/Production TechniciansSRG are working with a busy manufacturing company based in Stirling who are looking for experienced production and Manufacturing Technicians/Operators to join their team.This...
Are you experienced in production/manufacturing with a good understanding of packaging processes? Do you want a position in a fast-paced environment with an exciting and rapidly growing new company with lots of potential?
My client is a leading diagnostics company who are committed to advancing healthcare through developing medical devices. They are looking for a Cartoning Technician/Packaging Technician to join the production team. The ideal candidate will use their existing experience in packaging to contribute to the small production team and play an important part in ensuring all packaging is GMP and health and safety compliant.
Shift: Monday to Friday 0830 to 1730
- Handling of medical devices in line with quality standards.
- Responsible for supporting development work and introducing packaging improvements.
- Follow work instructions to keep to packaging schedules and customer demands.
- Keeping packaging equipment compliant by supporting routine calibration and maintenance.
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Completing batch paperwork and recording/communicating any deviations or quality issues.
- Good Communication skills.
- Experienced following written procedures and accurately completing records.
- Computer literate.
- Motivated and thrive working in a team.
- Experience within a GMP or regulated manufacturing environment is an advantage.
Please apply online if you think this role is for you or get in touch and ask for Adam.
Process, Packaging, Manufacturing, Quality, GMP