Manufacturing/Production Technicians required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in StirlingProduction Technician Permanent Stirling Multiple OpportunitiesAre you an experienced Production or Manufacturing...
Manufacturing / Production Technician required for challenging opportunity with leading life science company in Livingston
Title - Manufacturing Technician
Location - Livingston
Salary - Competitive
SRG is proud to be working in partnership with a well-established and leading life science company based in Livingston who are looking to hire a Manufacturing Technician to undertake a vital role in their Technical Operations function on a permanent basis.
Working as part of the Manufacturing team you will be responsible for executing manufacturing steps for the production of their biological product. The role would be suited to someone with experience working in a GMP environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Execute production steps defined by SOPs, production records and protocols
- Apply best cGMP work practices and techniques, escalating and reporting any deviations
- Ensure workspace is clean, tidy and well organised
- Support change controls, investigations and CAPAs and identify areas for continuous improvement
- Shift work and out of hours work as required
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- Degree or HNC/HND in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a cGMP environment following SOPs is essential
- You will be self-motivated, have good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy team
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: production, manufacturing, clean room, GMP, pharmaceuticals, biologics, cell culture, downstream processing