Manufacturing/Production Technicians required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in StirlingProduction Technician Permanent Stirling Multiple OpportunitiesAre you an experienced Production or Manufacturing...
SRG are working with a busy manufacturing company based in Stirling who are looking for experienced production and Manufacturing Technicians/Operators to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with experience in production from the food and drinks industry, FMCG, chemicals, life science or electronics.
If you are experienced in working within a busy manufacturing environment and looking for a new challenge, then this could be the job for you!
- Performing all operational activities including start-up, processing and cleaning and dealing with highly potent substances
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas
- Visual inspection activities
- Working to strict regulations and standards
- You will follow and review SOPs and work instructions
- Confirming your work is aligned with the relevant Health and Safety regulations and requirements
- Ensuring all information that you record is accurate to ensure set deadlines are met
- Contributing to internal and external audits
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing or production environment
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- You will be passionate about working within a busy team and achieving goals
- You will be dedicated and able to work to set timelines
These roles would be ideal for people with previous experience within production or manufacturing in the food and drinks, FMCG, chemicals, life science or electronics industries.
If you think this could be a perfect role for you, then please apply online or get in touch!
Keywords: manufacturing, production, manufacturing technician, production operator, FMCG, food and drinks, electronics, visual inspection