BioAnalytical (Biacore) Scientist GlasgowDo you have experience within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?Can you work well in a...
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC WRITER - GLASGOW
Are you an experienced Medical / Scientific / Technical Writer looking for a new challenge?
OR are you looking to make your first step into a career in Medical Writing having developed skills in literature review and report writing?
SRG is recruiting a Medical and Scientific Writer for a leading medical device manufacturer based in Glasgow.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Medical and Scientific Writer to be responsible for preparing Clinical Evaluation Reports and performing literature reviews.
- Prepare Clinical Evaluation Reports and aid in the preparation of other required documents and reports
- Perform literature reviews, write literature reports and input into critical review of literature publications
- Develop and present appropriate presentations
- Evaluate, analyse and present clinical data
- Prepare Clinical Affairs bulletins
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant application
- Ideally you will have proven experience of working in a similar role or have extensive experience in report writing and literature review
- Understanding of Medical Statistics
- Knowledge of GCP and associated regulations
- Proven experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are looking for a challenging new role and want to work for a leading medical device company based in Glasgow then this position is for you.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Key Words: medical device, ISO 13485, medical writing, scientific writing, clinical reports, regulatory affairs, clinical affairs, literature review, clinical data, medical statistics