Manufacturing/Production Technicians required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in StirlingProduction Technician Permanent Stirling Multiple OpportunitiesAre you an experienced Production or Manufacturing...
QC Technicians required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in Stirling
Title - QC Technician - Multiple Positions
Location - Stirling
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company - they are looking to hire talented and experienced QC Technicians to undertake challenging and vital roles in their product assurance function.
Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for routine testing and analysis of raw materials and finished batches. The role would be suited to someone with experience in the working within a Quality Control (QC) environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Preparation of spiking solutions, buffers and reference reagents.
- Testing raw materials and batches for compliance to specifications.
- Data recording and analysis.
- Use and maintenance of general laboratory and reference equipment.
- Adherence to GLP and GMP.
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar role within a QC environment, ideally within the Medical Devices industry, and a background in Science.
- You must have good attention to detail and communication skills, be an excellent team player and have good computer skills.
- Knowledge or experience in diagnostic assays, statistics and working with clinical sites would be desirable.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, Quality Control, diagnostics, IVD, medical devices, GMP, GLP, reagents, immunoassays, analysis