Chemistry or Scientific graduates required for multiple scientific roles in the scientific industry. Graduate ScientistsNorth West / Yorkshire Are you graduating in Chemistry...
Graduate Opportunity - Process Chemist based in Cheshire
Title Graduate Development Scientist (6 months)Location Cheshire Salary £24,000 - £25,000 (Dependant on experience) SRG are currently working with a market leading global chemicals producer who have seen continued success and growth. Continuously innovative, their products & technologies form the backbone of many of the most successful brands in the world.They now seeking to hire a Process Chemist to join their team in Cheshire, focusing on developing & optimising manufacturing processes, taking them from the laboratory scale to full scale production. Benefits: This is an immediate start opportunity, well suited to a Graduate chemist with previous laboratory experience. Full training can be given, as this role will be working alongside a accomplished team of skilled chemists. Role / Description
- Research & Development ,Scale up & optimisation of manufacturing processes and products.
- Assist with the sourcing of raw materials, conducting laboratory trials to test and validate alternative raw materials.
- Provide Technical Support to the Production department during plant trials & initial production.
- Maintain accurate Process documentation, producing detailed technical reports.
- A Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- Previous Industrial laboratory experience (Summer placements / Year in Industry will be considered)
- Experience using HPLC or Enzyme Hydrolysis would be advantageous
- Focussed, organised with a strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with previous work experience through a placement or year in industry to join a market leading Chemicals Company. Equally, this may suit a experienced chemist who is available for an immediate start. If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org , For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: Graduate, Entry level, full training, Chemistry, Process Chemistry, Scale up, Development Chemist