Job Title: QC Analyst (Level 2)Location: Romford, EssexSalary: £26,000 £28,000Contract: Temporary.Contract Length: 6 Months.SRG are currently looking for QC Analysts to join a new and...
Job Title: QC Analyst (Technical Method Transfer)
Location: Romford, Essex
Salary: Up to £30,000 p/a
Start Date: 15/07/2019 (ASAP)
SRG are currently looking for a QC Analyst specialising in Technical and Method Transfer to join a new and exciting project with a leading international pharmaceutical organisation based in Romford, as part of our Synergy Team to support an upcoming laboratory move. Synergy is the sister company of SRG, acting as an "Onsite Scientific Insourcing Solution" servicing the life science industry by implanting teams of scientists, engineers and clinical professionals as a managed service supporting a range of activities in drug or device development and services.
- Develop plans and protocols for transfer of Analytical Methods for 3 - 5 highest volume products to 3rd party
- Raise and coordinate relevant change controls
- Identify all critical documentation, samples, reagents, standards and consumables to be sent to 3rd party or to be procured
- Conduct any relevant in-house testing or method/specification optimisation prior to transfer
- Main point of contact for 3rd party lab team
- Support transfer
- Conclude transfer reports and change control closure
- Educated to a minimum of BSc level within a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience with a variety of analytical test methods, including HPLC, GC, IR, and UV-Vis, as well as product preparation methods.
- Experience of analytical test method development and validation.
- Experience of technical transfer of analytical methods is a requirement.
- Significant existing experience within a GMP pharmaceutical setting.
Apply direct, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 for more information.