Quality Control Bioassay (12 months contract)Looking to work in a global Pharmaceutical company? We are hiring! Come join our QCThe role:* Experience in a wide...
QC Systems - Investigations/Change Control- 12 months contract - Dublin
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for QC Systems Associate join the team in Dublin.
- Own and manage Change Controls through their life cycle for QC.
- Lead, contribute to, oversee, run and participate in Root Cause Analysis, implementing improvements and Corrective Actions.
- Trend analysis of Deviations relating to QC.
- Ensure investigations constantly reflect current requirements and expectations.
- Participate in cross functional teams with colleagues from other departments to assess, communicate and manage information and performance via scorecards and meetings.
- Ensure timely completion of QC Deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls utilizing the appropriate procedures and Quality Management Tracking System (QMTS).
- Hold a third level qualification in a Science related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical/ GMP Environment.
- Knowledge of lab operations, analytical lab techniques, commercialization, and cGMP.
- Experience with Deviations and Laboratory investigations including CAPA identification and implementation.
- Experience in leading Root Cause Analysis would be advantageous.
- Experience in managing and owning Change Controls would be advantageous.
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
#QC #CAPA #Deviation #biotech # pharma #changecontrol #quality