Electrophoresis Technical AssistantSunderland, North East Salary dependent on experienceA medical diagnostic company with an international reputation for the design, manufacture and support of diagnostic systems...
A North East based company, which specialises in the manufacture and application of graphene, are looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician for their product development team.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, the successful Laboratory Technician will be an integral part of the development team. Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, set up and conduct experiments to support knowledge in the technical team
- Record, analyse and report experimental data
- Maintain laboratory records
- Provide customer support in the form of preparation of samples or support data
- Present results to senior members of the team
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities to high standards
- BSc Chemistry (or similar)
- Hands-on laboratory experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
This position would suit someone with a background in Chemistry and an interest in product development. If this is of interest and you would like to find out more, apply now or contact Charlotte McLaughlin for more information.