Quality Auditor GlasgowDo you have previous experience as a Quality Auditor within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?Can you...
Quality Auditor required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow
Title Quality Auditor
SRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Quality Auditor to work within their GMP facility.
Working as part of the QA team you will perform quality audits and assist in the implementation of the Quality function. The role will be suited to someone with previous experience in quality auditing within a GMP environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Managing the internal and external audit programme and perform audits including data integrity and quality system audits.
- Managing supplier performance and liaising with suppliers to complete investigations into supplier material defects.
- Assist in the overall implementation of the Quality function and provide general support to all Quality activities.
- To identify and contribute to areas for improvement within the quality management systems to ensure compliant and efficient systems.
- Participate in Regulatory audits.
- Present concise and accurate information for queries on external audits as required.
- Previous demonstrable Quality Auditor experience with a good working knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently.
- Competence in both written and verbal communication with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels from a variety of disciplines.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, Quality Auditor, QA, Quality Assurance, auditing, supplier, batch review, corrective actions, data integrity, quality system