Product Manager Glasgow PermanentDo you have product management experience within the biopharmaceutical or contract services/testing industries?Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can...
Quality Support Manager required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Quality Support Manager
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Quality Support Manager to work in a challenging role, adopting a hands-on operational approach, and at the same time influence strategic decisions within their GMP facility. Working as part of the QA team you will perform of Quality Assurance activities, ensuring Quality Systems are continuously inspection ready.
The role will be suited to an accomplished QA professional with experience in a GMP environment. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you. My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Maintain inspection action plan and ensure any actions are completed as per commitments.
- Prepare for next inspection, co-ordinate inspection prep meetings, ensure all teams on ongoing basis consider actions that will be required and plan ahead.
- Maintain audit plan (external and internal), carry out external and internal audits as required.
- Maintain risk register, risk assessments and ensure all risk reduction measures/actions progressed
- Maintain data integrity plan, complete data integrity gap analysis, ensure data integrity actions put in place as required.
- Ensure training program maintained and roll out Quality training and provide general QA advice and support.
- Supplier management and Validation support.
- Provide support to operational QA team and to introduction of electronic QMS.
- You must have proven experience in a QA position within a GMP environment.
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and strong organisational skills.
- Able to adapt to changes in schedule and respond accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required as is the ability to be adaptable and high attention to detail.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, QA, Quality Assurance, auditing, supplier, batch review, corrective actions, data integrity, quality system, manager, leader