Are you a Maintenance Engineer with a history in pharma or FMCG? A number of opportunities have arisen for Engineers to join a growing manufacturing...
Electronic Design Engineer - Consumer Products - Hampshire
SRG are currently recruiting for an Electronic Design Engineer to join a Global Consumer Goods manufacturer on a long term contract to support multiple new product development projects. This role is for an engineer who can design, introduce and support the electrical / electronic systems (control) including supporting related affected parts / components, which are used in the companies range of consumer products.
* To design, develop and verify new electrical / electronic related systems; including any supporting / affected parts.
* To create and maintain the design and manufacturing specifications of new and existing electrical / electronic related products.
* Manage internal electrical / electronic biased system projects from concept to introduction ensuring that the project follows the appropriate process, meets the required specifications and is delivered within agreed cost and time constraints.
* To create and store the design and project output documentation (including any 'due diligence') necessary for future maintenance and support of electrical / electronic related products
* To create, maintain and store any specifications necessary for the outsourcing of system design to external partners, and as necessary for interfacing to internal design resource.
* Technical authority to electrical / electronics assembly suppliers for component change in order to protect manufacturing supply chain.
Education & Professional Qualification
* Honours Degree in electronics or related engineering subject.
* Ideally, member of IET and Engineering Council
* Sound grounding in electronics theory (analogue, power and digital).
* Understanding of control theory, software and mechanical systems.
* Good practical build skills for production of prototype and test rigs.
* Electronics CAD (Altium) skills for schematic and PCB layout.
* Electronic circuit simulation, design analysis, and mathematical modelling tools.
* Knowledge of legal standards and their application.
* Understanding of electronic assembly manufacturing processes.
* Creating detailed project / design documents.
* Design for manufacture.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Power Point, Excel, Word)
For more information, please call Alex Eager on 0161 868 2226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org