A successful cleaning chemical manufacturer based in Derbyshire is currently recruiting for a Technical Manager to join their busy team. This is a permanent role,...
R&D Technician - Health & Beauty
£17,000 - £18,000
Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456 firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is one of the UK's leading contract manufacturers incorporating design, production, filling and assembly of bespoke and 'off the shelf' products. Their client list boasts many large High Street stores, specialist retailers, multinationals and other manufacturers. Due to continued expansion they now have an opening in thier R&D dept.
- As part of the R&D team for Health & Beauty, to assist in development and implementation of new projects.
- To provide technical support to the sales department and customers.
- To work with all other departments to maintain and improve service levels for all Reabrook customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Research and Development of new and existing products to meet either specific customer or marketing requirements
- To prepare customer samples for evaluation in a timely and efficient manner.
- To analyse competitor products as necessary for successful product development.
- To summarise and report findings to internal departments and customers as appropriate.
- To work with production as required in the manufacture and processing of newly developed products.
- To provide technical support to the Sales Department and Customers, resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and ensure measures are taken to maintain all company accreditations.
- To ensure the work area and environment is kept in a clean and tidy manner.
- To carry out all other such duties as might reasonably be requested by the Technical Manager.
- Relevant degree (chemistry/cosmetic science/quality by design/or similar)and interested in cosmetics and/or formulations
- Some laboratory experience
- Familar with formulation techniques and/or R&D activities