A successful manufacturing company based in near Swansea is currently recruiting for an experienced Goods In QC Manager to join their busy Quality Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £40-45,000.
- Managing the incoming QC department (4 reports) - training, development, coaching
- Identifying and driving improvements in QC systems
- Managing audits, customer visits and quality related incident resolutions
- Working closely with production and wider quality teams, providing technical support
- Scientific degree
- Previous industrial management experience - leading small team
- Industrial quality experience from a manufacturing background
- Knowledge of quality systems from a food/life science/related industry
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.