SHIFT QUALITY ASSURANCE CO-ORDINATOR (06 months contract) BelfastLooking for to work in a global leader in beverage alcohol company? We are hiring! The role:* Ensure...
Senior Analytical Chemist
Permanent- Full time
Competitive salary and package
Do you have significant analytical laboratory experience?
Within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment?
- To carry out and monitor the progress of Analytical work to GMP requirements to ensure that project schedules are met and that the work is carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Develop or verify methods for the testing of incoming materials as well as developing methods for intermediates and products manufactured using these materials.
- Carry out analysis to GMP standards and monitor the levels of compliance within the Laboratory.
- Maintain records of all analytical work carried out on incoming materials, intermediates and products.
- Monitor the systems in place within the Laboratory to ensure that procedures are being followed.
- Review analytical documentation that has been generated.
- Report and investigate incidents of out of specifications results within the Laboratory.
- Advise and assist staff in troubleshooting methods.
- Review new methods with respect to their application within the Laboratory.
- Delegate and monitor the progress of work on a daily basis with regard to the overall schedule of work within the department.
- Liaise with senior department staff and other departments to update them on the progress of work.
- Compile SOP's specifications and protocols for various development projects.
- To perform any other duties deemed appropriate by their Manager
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you MUST have the following:
- Educated to a science discipline.
- Significant experience working in a GMP drug product development laboratory.
- Significant experience of analysing development drug products.
- Significant experience of developing/validating methods for development drug products using a variety of analytical techniques including Dissolution, HPLC.
- Significant Experience of Stability Testing for drug products including assay/related substances, dissolution analysis.
- Experience in supervising or line managing a team of analysts.
If you're interested in the role and have the skills/experience required please apply online, or should you require additional information please call me on 0121 728 8455.