My client, an expanding Clinical Research Organisation are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs to join their Regulatory team. This position...
Senior Scientist in Immunology Contract length: 9 months' Salary: £15.50/hrLocation: Stevenage
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for an experienced lab based immunologist to join the Antibody Pharmacology Team. The role provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with functional experts at all stages of the drug development process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and execute experiments to characterise lead antibodies e.g. binding to cell lines and primary cells using flow cytometry, plate and cell based neutralisation assays, effector function assays (ADCC/CDC), cell signalling assays.
- Mammalian cell culture and handling.
- Data generation, handling and reporting.
- B.Sc or equivalent scientific competency in Immunology, Cell Biology, or a related life sciences discipline.
- Proven track record of success with at least 3 years of experience in academic or industrial science.
- Experience in working with primary human cells including immune cells.
- Experience with multi-parameter flow cytometry of primary human cells.
- Experience with cell-based functional assays e.g. cellular signalling assays and immunoassay platforms
To apply for this position, please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
Key words: flow cytometry, primary human cells, ELISA, MSD, LUMINEX, PBMC