Regulatory Affairs Assistant On-going temp contract (6 months)Bristol area£20,000 £22,000Contact Andrew to register an interest or apply: 0121 728 8456 email@example.comFor a company operating in...
We're currently recruiting for an R&D Assistant for a successful biotechnology company based in Cardiff. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £18-20,000.
- Running microbiological assays, pouring plates, culturing bacteria and analysing growth inhibition
- Analysing data, writing scientific reports
- Maintaining a high standard of H&S and quality in the laboratory
- Either: Life Science degree (biology/biochemistry/biological sciences) with some post grade industrial experience
- Or: Strong industrial microbiological experience
- Happy in a fast paced, hands on laboratory role
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.