Technical Sales Consultant Newcastle Upon Tyne £28,000+ Are you a recent graduate looking for your first role? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? A...
Electrophoresis Technical Assistant
Sunderland, North East
Salary - dependent on experience
A medical diagnostic company with an international reputation for the design, manufacture and support of diagnostic systems are looking to recruit an Electrophoresis Technical Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful Electrophoresis Technical Assistant will be responsible for the running and co-reporting of in-house gel electrophoresis related activities.
- Testing of gel electrophoresis products according to pre-assigned testing and validation protocols.
- Documentation of all testing work according to GMP/GLP standards.
- Creation of new and update of existing validation protocols in concert with updates to international regulations.
- Routine maintenance of laboratory instrumentation.
- To develop, maintain and apply in-depth theoretical electrophoresis knowledge to support routine and novel research and development opportunities.
- To work in accordance to Health and Safety and COSHH guidelines when handling reagents and chemicals used in automated and manual techniques. Complying with all statutory and site safety regulations.
- To carry out other duties as directed by the Managing Director, commensurate with the position and status.
The ideal candidate will hold at least a BSc in a related field. They will have experience working within a laboratory environment and be confident working to strict GMP standards.
This role would suit a recent graduate looking to start a career. If this sounds interesting then apply now or contact Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 for more information.