Quality Control Bioassay (12 months contract)Looking to work in a global Pharmaceutical company? We are hiring! Come join our QCThe role:* Experience in a wide...
Lab Technician (09 months contract) - Dublin
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Lab Technician join the Quality Team in Dublin.
- Take a lead role in making sure that all samples are analysed within their SLAs and that the team's KPIs are met or exceeded on an ongoing basis (e.g. for BAPS, DAPs, Ring Scheme).
- support the Global Quality Monitoring Program and the Codex Programme. Analysis will include, but is not limited, to ABV, OG, PG, Colour, Turbidity, Haze, CO2, Acidity, pH, Bitterness, Diacetyl, etc.
- Monitoring of SLAs, calculation/reporting of KPIs and the management of samples to ensure that SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Ensuring the delivery of Instrument Maintenance Programs for all instruments
- Degree in Science, Analytical Chemistry (preferable) or related
- Experience working in an Analytical Laboratory, with experience working in a Brewing or Distilling Environment a distinct advantage
- A good knowledge of laboratory systems and processes
- Knowledge and experience with GC, GCMS and HPLC an advantage
- Excellent time management, influencing and communication skills essential
- Accurate, reliable individual with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office especially MS Excel
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
#QC #laboratory #technician #quality # brewing #hplc #gc