SHIFT QUALITY ASSURANCE CO-ORDINATOR (06 months contract) BelfastLooking for to work in a global leader in beverage alcohol company? We are hiring! The role:* Ensure...
Technical Support Group Leader (Packaging)
Permanent - Full Time
Attractive salary & package
- Provide leadership for the Technical Support activities within the Packaging department.
- Manage new product process validation, technical transfer activities and new equipment & tooling validation within the Packaging department, the packaging operations includes primary packaging operations (e.g. bottle, blister, sachet) and secondary packaging operation (e.g. label, wallet, carton, manual kit assembly, serialisation).
- The role will support all packaging sites and will work closely with the Packaging operational teams, Quality, Business Development, and the Client Project Management team.
- The post holder must ensure that suitable procedures are developed and in place for managing all aspects of these functions, these procedures must ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with the principles of current Good Manufacturing Practice and H&S.
This role involves: Management & Leadership, New Product Introduction (Technical Transfer), Packaging Technology.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualification.
- Experience in a Packaging operation.
- Management or supervisory experience.
- Exposure to the end customer and routine client interaction.
- Project Management.
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment.
- Desireable: Experience of working in a validation environment, have Lean Six sigma.
If you're interested in the role and have the skills/experience required please apply online, or should you require additional information please call me on 0121 728 8455.