Process Development Manager required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Process Development ManagerLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and fast...
Process Development Scientist required for exciting new role with a leading life science company in Livingston - Cell Culture / Downstream Processing
Do you have a strong background in cell culture and/or downstream processing?
Do you have experience working in production/manufacturing within a regulated environment?
SRG is working with a leading life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Process Development Scientist to undertake a challenging and varied role within the Process Development team. Reporting to the Head of Process Development you will support the development, optimisation and introduction of new processes. The role would be suited to someone with process / assay development experience as well as experience in cell culture and/or downstream processing.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you. My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Delivery of work associated with process development or improvement projects
- Preparation of proposals, plans and reports and communication of plans
- Compile and analyse critical data to identify and mitigate process risks
- Support regulatory submissions with technical reports and data
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and participate in continuous process improvement
- Deliver assigned aspects of QMS and documentation
- Assist in troubleshooting and contribute to key technical investigations / assessments
- Shift work and out of hours work as required
- You will be educated to degree level in biological sciences or a relevant subject or have previous relevant equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience in cell culture techniques and a good working knowledge of downstream processing
- You will have experience in process or assay development within a biological system
- You must be self motivated with experience of dealing with diverse working relationships and be able to meet deadlines with good organisation and communication skills
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: manufacturing, production, cell culture, mammalian, biologics, process development, assay development, new process introduction, pharmaceuticals, GMP, cleanroom, purification, downstream