R&D Operations Associate HealthcareLocation: HullContract: 6 month (possible extension)Salary: £25,000 per annum equivalent SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare organisation in...
Job Title: R&D Analytical Assistan
Contract: 6 Months - strong potential of extension or being made permanent
Salary: £19,000 equivalent, 36.75 hours per week.
Are you a recent Science graduate or student looking for your first break into industry? Are you a personable, confident individual with a passion for science?
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned Pharmaceutical, Health & Home care company based in Hull with an extensive product range. They currently have a vacancy for an Analytical Assistant to join their Respiratory team and support the ongoing R&D work enabling defence, revenue growth and compliance of healthcare products and medical devices.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute analytically for key projects, ensuring that these are executed to the standards required for pharmaceutical drugs, registered products and medical devices.
- Contribute to project work ensuring all required feasibility work, analysis, validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required standards.
- Support the team with respect to required activities with other areas of the business both internally and externally.
- A BSc or equivalent within a Scientific discipline such as Chemistry is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, dissolution, Karl Fischer, pH, UV would be an advantage.
- Prior experience in R&D would be desirable but not essential.
- To be flexible and the ability to maintain a high attention to detail.
- To have good interpersonal skills, initiative and a willingness to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates looking for their first role within industry, and a determination to gain experience within pharmaceuticals, medical devices or regulations.
Apply today, or call Sarah Meredith on 0161 868 2249 for more information.
Key words: analytical / NPD / EPD / Chemistry / Laboratory / pharmaceutical / healthcare / R&D / graduate / entry level / HPLC / GC