Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist in Qualification/Validation required for 12 month temporary contract with a leading life science company in Livingston.Are you an experienced Quality Assurance...
Validation Specialist required for exciting new role with a leading life science company in Livingston.
Are you an experienced Validation Specialist looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working within GMP environment?
SRG is working with a leading life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Validation Specialist to undertake a challenging and varied role within their Technical Operations function. Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations you will assist with the implementation of validation activities and support process validations.
The role would be suited to someone with previous experience in a variety of areas of validation within a GMP environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Assist in the development, definition and implementation of operational validation activities
- Identify areas of improvement for and implement improvements to validation systems/procedures
- Review validation documentation in accordance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures
- Participate in project groups to set acceptance criteria and define the data requirements necessary to ensure that validation work is compliant
- Compile key quality data for the validation program
- Provide training in validation related procedures/concepts
- Provide support during internal/external and third-party audits
- Educated to at least HND level in a relevant discipline or with relevant equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in validation within a GMP manufacturing environment having acted as validation subject matter expert in audits
- You must also have a working knowledge of a variety of areas of validation including process validation (particularly aseptic processes), cleaning validation, assay validation and software validation
- You will be an effective communicator and problem solver with excellent organisational skills and be able to train staff at all levels across the business
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: validation, assay validation, aseptic processes, process validation, cleaning validation, audit, inspection, manufacturing, production, software validation, pharmaceuticals, GMP, training, trainer