Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist in Qualification/Validation required for 12 month temporary contract with a leading life science company in Livingston.Are you an experienced Quality Assurance...
Quality Assurance (QA) Supervisor required for exciting new role with a leading life science company in Livingston.
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working within GMP environment?
SRG is working with a leading life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a QA Supervisor to undertake a challenging and varied role within their Quality team. Reporting to the Head of QA you will be responsible for guiding and managing the team. The role would be suited to someone with previous experience in a supervisory position and the ability to motivate and engage staff.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Provide direct line management to Quality Assurance/Operations Specialists, including performance reviews.
- Plan and organise the activities of the team including batch record review, review and closure of QMS, validation and audits.
- Take ownership for team specific processes, plan and track these activities to ensure delivery within required timelines and define, measure and report appropriate key quality metrics.
- Provide support to the Head of QA in relation to regulatory inspections.
- Train, coach and mentor team members and support the QA site training programme.
- Perform documentation reviews in accordance with relevant Standard Operation Procedures.
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline or with relevant equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in EU and FDA cGMP / GDP regulatory requirements for Quality Systems as well as leading and delivering quality metrics.
- You must also have supervisory experience in Quality Assurance along with experience of working to tight deadlines and re-prioritising workload.
- You will be an effective communicator and problem solver with excellent attention to detail and be a pro-active self-starter.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, quality assurance, audit, batch review, CAPA, manufacturing, production, quality control, QC, pharmaceuticals, GMP, GDP, Supervisor, Team Leader, Manager, mentor, leader