A rare opportunity for an experienced Upstream Process Scientist to join an international Biopharmaceutical companies R&D team. Senior Upstream Process Scientist Permanent North West EnglandI...
Job Title: Formulation Development Scientist
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Formulation scientist, board of working on the same products? SRG are currently working with an exciting Contract Development Organisation who are looking for a formulation scientist with a commercial mind set. You will be supporting project managers focusing on the development and improvement of pre-release, clinical trial medicine.
Some of the responsibilities will include;
- Working with project managers to develop, new and exciting pre release products.
- Improve the formulation of solid dose products.
- Provide project managers on updates around projects.
- Be educated to BSc level within a Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Formulation related subject.
- Knowledge of Solid Dosage Forms and experience of formulation in an industry setting (solid, liquid dosage forms).
- Experience of working in a regulated environment to cGMP/cGLP.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
The successful Formulation Development Scientist will have a Bachelor of Science degree and experience of working within formulation.SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Daniel Nightingale at Daniel.email@example.comFor more information regarding this position or any others, please call Daniel Nightingale on 0161 868 2205.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: Solid Dose, Solid Dosage Form, Formulation, Formulator, Drug Development, Drug Discovery, Pharmaceutical, Tablet, Capsule