Job Title: Senior Consumer Safety Expert Salary: Highly Competitive + Benefits Location: Berkshire Contract: Permanent SRG are currently working with a world-leading organisation in the...
Senior QA Officer - Pharmaceuticals
Based in London
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Do you have experience working within Pharmaceutical QA / Quality Assurance?
Would you like to work for a Biopharmaceutical company with a strong development pipeline of advanced therapies?
My client are an established Biologics company using novel and patented processes. Owing to continued growth and success an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Officer to join the business.
The successful applicant will play an important role in maintaining compliance of quality systems and with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). This is an operational quality role working alongside many departments in the company within the Quality Assurance department as part of the wider Quality Unit.
This role would suit someone with experience as a QA Officer who is looking for the next step in their career, as well as an experienced Senior QA Officers.
Key systems in Quality Assurance will include; Quality Events and Deviations, CAPAs, Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessments, Self-inspections, Internal and External Auditing, Batch Review, Validation and Qualification, Change Control, Training, Data Integrity, Document Control, Complaints and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
To be considered you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Degree level qualification, or higher in a biological science discipline
- Strong knowledge of working within a GMP and/or GLP Pharmaceutical / Bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Experience with quality event management and CAPA programs
- Experience of self-inspection and Internal auditing programs
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to act as a mentor to junior staff
- An extremely organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Confidence to challenge and simplify existing systems & processes
- Experience in handling complaints, returns and recall
- Experience in quality risk management, root cause analysis and FMEA processes
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experience in hosting regulatory and customer audits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young dynamic biotech company working at the forefront of biologics development and manufacture. You will receive a competitive salary and performance related bonuses.
Key Words "QMS, QA, Quality Assurance, Senior QA Officer, CAPA, Batch records, Documentation, Pharmaceutical, BioPharmaceuticals, ATMP, Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Product, Audit, Validation, Qualification, Continous Improvement, Senior Quality Assurance Officer, GMP, FDA, MHRA"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for more info