SRG are recruiting on behalf of a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and are looking to recruit...
My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and is looking to recruit a Regulatory Submission Coordinator on a 3 month contract based in Middlesex.
- To have the tenacity to locate particular dossiers given to you within archived databases and know what is contained within dossiers & be able to tell the difference i.e. CMC dossier, Labelling dossier etc.
- You will be tasked to find these submissions and communicate with internal teams on how to proceed with the particular dossiers, if they need to be renamed, published etc.
- Supporting the BREXIT team to work effectively & ensure work is completed ready for BREXIT.
- Ensure that all registration samples and certificates required for EIRA are provided in a timely manner
- Liaise with key suppliers for the supply of samples including 3rd party contractors
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Provides oversight to team so that critical workloads are planned and met effectively.
- Knowledge of Regulatory dossiers is essential
- Pharma/Reg Experience
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Natasha.Rollason@srg.co.uk or 01753 589673