Job Tile: Senior Analytical Scientist Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire Contract: 6 Months (expected to be extended) Pay Rate: Up to £14.36 an hour (circa £28,000 per...
Senior Scientist/Group Leader - CMC analytical development
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience/Level of role
Skills: Protein Analysis, UPLC, Antibody, CMC, analytical processes
My client based in the Cambridge area works within antibody based therapeutics and is currently seeking a candidate to work in the Analytical/Characterisation group.
Depending on experience and level of the applicant, this role will sit at either Senior Scientist or Group Leader level.
With a background in protein or antibody therapeutics and experience of Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC) you will be suited to this opportunity.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
* Be the CMC subject matter expert for internal and external projects
* Contribution to cross-functional project teams including preparing and presenting work updates, analytical expertise input.
* Ensure team excellence in characterisation of proteins and antibodies using UPLC, Mass Spectrometry and DSC.
* Running of activities within the analytical group and laboratory including line management.
* Driving the technology transfer process.
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience:
* PhD (or equivalent) in a relevant biological subject (E)
* Strong experience in CMC (E)
* Expertise in protein/antibody analytical and formulation development (E)
* Leadership or project management to support CMC process (E)
* Experience at management level (D)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company with strategic collaboration with existing manufacturer and EU patent on some of their molecules. They are based on a science research park on the outskirt of Cambridge offering a short commute from the city of Cambridge by car, bike or shuttle bus.
he campus has a café/cafeteria on site and a large park accessible to all employees.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Lynda Dupont on 01223 607855