Title Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineer / ECI / EC&I / E+I / E&I / EC+ILocation MiddlesbroughIndustry ChemicalsSalary Dependant on experience c£45-65KWe are looking for...
Are you an experienced CAPEX Project Engineer? A global manufacturing company based in Newton Aycliffe are looking to hire Project Engineer to join their EMEA Centre of Excellence team. You will have the opportunity to work in a wide range of projects from £5k to £1M in value.
- Leadership of engineering capital projects through multi-disciplinary teams ($5k - $1million).
- Projects are typically manufacturing/automation process technology biased.
- Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Capital project definition
- Equipment specification (URS)
- Design Review (DQ) process
- Creating and leading project teams - Defining roles and responsibilities
- Project risk management
- Sourcing strategy & Vendor selection
- Cost estimating/control
- Schedule generation/adherence
- Equipment acceptance testing (FAT/SAT)
- Equipment validation
- Handover and post-completion audit
Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Proven leadership of capital projects in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams