Title Production Operative / Technician / Operator / TechSalary £30-35KLocation Chapel-en-le-Frith, High PeakShift 0600-1400, 1400-2200 Monday to FridayWe are currently looking for multiple experienced Production...
Title - Engineering ManagerSalary - £40-60K (dependant on experience)Location - Chapel-en-le-Frith, High Peak
Our client is current going through significant expansion in terms of Output and Headcount, and as part of the Site Strategy, they are looking to bring in an Engineering Manager to grow and develop the Site's Maintenance and Asset Availability.
Being an FMCG manufacturer, we are only accepting applications from Engineering Managers with proven experience within the Process Manufacturing industries (Food / FMCG / Pharmaceutical / Chemicals), who have considerable experience within hands on, as well as Management positions.
This is a key appointment in an established, but also growing company, and as such a great time for someone to join and be at the helm of driving site wide developments.
Main areas of focus within the role:
- Development of the PPM scheduling and implementation
- Reliability and Asset availability studies and implementation
- People Management and Development - Direct and Indirect reports
- Managing multidiscipline Projects across the site development plans
- Key stakeholder in developing the Site Strategy
Ideal background/ experience
- BSc/MSc in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Extensive experience within the Process Manufacturing industries
- Knowledge / Qualifications within HSEQ and Process Safety - NEBOSH / IOSH desirable
- Proven experience developing Maintenance Strategies
- Proven experience Managing projects
- Strong IT and Communication skills
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via email@example.com / 0161 868 2217
I am available Evenings (till 2200) and Weekends, as I understand that it is not always the best time to speak during the day! - 07837497034
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Manufacturing / Production / Process / FMCG / Engineering / Manager / Maintenance / Projects