We are looking for experienced Drinks Factory Quality Technician to join a leading beverage manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step...
We are looking for experienced Drinks Development Technologist to join a leading beverage manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into career with experience in a leading soft drinks business.
You will be responsible for the optimisation, development and delivery of great branded drinks delivered to agreed timings, cost and quality standard. Primarily supporting branded coffee, tea, soup and indulgent products. Additionally, this role is also responsible for the entire management of the raw material and finished product specification system.
- Effectively introduce improvements, modifications or new products into the factory.
- Work with suppliers on continuous product quality improvement and new product ideas.
- Manage projects- NPD, Supply continuity initiatives and VGP initiatives, involving multifunctional and global teams.
- Research and understand current markets trends as well as competitor activities.
- Manage production trials with the process and production teams and interact with the technical functions to plan and conduct validation testing and sensory evaluation on new/existing products.
- Create and maintain the integrity of raw material and finished product specifications.
- Maintain and update the Product Information sheet in line with product changes.
- Provide the necessary technical content to feed into the artwork process for product optimization.
- Provide technical expertise to optimize and support the Shelf life validation of products.
- Degree qualified in Food Science or Food Technology (inclusive of Sensory Module)
- Ability to apply knowledge and skills in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Working knowledge of food science, manufacturing processes, quality assurance principles, ingredient supply market and market research practices.
- Creative technical development and/or problem solving skills
- Consumer focused design tools to manage new product development activities
- Great team worker with excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand market trends and translate to efficient product delivery
- Have expertise in relevant statistical and scientific methods
If you would like to apply, please send your up to date CV to Mohamed Ismail - firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via website to submit your application.