A new exciting opportunity for a Pharmaceutical Microbiology Specialist to join a well-established organisation in Hampshire. As a Pharmaceutical Microbiology Specialist you will be responsible...
We are looking for experienced Drinks Food Safety/HACCP Specialist to join a leading beverage manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into career with experience in a leading soft drinks business.
You will have responsibility for the effective implementation of food safety and quality operations, within the drinks factory ensuring compliance to internal and international standards.Main responsibilities:
- HACCP team leader - Responsible for the effective implementation and ongoing maintenance of the HACCP system.
- Food defence team leader- Oversee the food defence programme ensuring compliance to FDA and FSSC22000 requirements
- CCP control - Maintain the calibration, validation and maintenance of all CCP's on site as well as monitoring metal detect logs to identify any trends and escalate as required
- Horizon scanning - Monitor industry, consumer and technology trends to ensure the development of the FSMS is in line with best practice
- Incident management - Incident owner and or general incident team owner depending on the severity of the incident.
- Calibration - Maintain the calibration status of key equipment
- GMP audits - Conduct GMP audits in accordance with defined programme
- Good standard of education preferably to a degree level in a food safety related discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience.Knowledge/Experience
- Experience in HACCP and Food Safety requirements for consumer goods industry
- Understanding of quality principles and techniques
Preferred Qualifications -Advantageous but not essential.
- Level 3 HACCP
- Level 3 Food safety
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable organisation where you can develop technical skills and build your career.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply online or contact Mo Ismail on the details below if you have any questions.
01753 589 647