Job Title: Dispensary Technician Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: 6 Months Pay Rate: £10.90 an hour (circa £20,400 per annum) SRG are working with a...
We are looking for experienced Drinks Factory Quality Technician to join a leading beverage manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step into career with experience in a leading soft drinks business.
You will have responsibility for the effective implementation of food safety and quality operations, within the drinks factory ensuring compliance to internal and international standards.
- HACCP team leader - Responsible for the effective implementation and ongoing maintenance of the HACCP system.
- Food defence team leader- Oversee the food defence programme ensuring compliance to FDA and FSSC22000 requirements
- CCP control - Maintain the calibration, validation and maintenance of all CCP's on site as well as monitoring metal detect logs to identify any trends and escalate as required
- Horizon scanning - Monitor industry, consumer and technology trends to ensure the development of the FSMS is in line with best practice
- Incident management - Incident owner and or general incident team owner depending on the severity of the incident.
- Calibration - Maintain the calibration status of key equipment
- GMP audits - Conduct GMP audits in accordance with defined programme
- Good standard of education preferably to a degree level in a food safety related discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Level 4 HACCP
- Level 4 Food safety
- Basic computer skills - Word , Excel and Outlook.
- 3 - 5 years FSMS experience in consumer goods industry
- Understanding of quality principles and techniques
If you would like to apply, please send your up to date CV to Mohamed Ismail - email@example.com or apply via website to submit your application.