Technical & Regulatory AssociateCardiff6 month temp contract with a view to going perm£22,000 £23,000Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456 firstname.lastname@example.orgMy client develop and manufacture enzymes from...
Regulatory Affairs Assistant
On-going temp contract (6 months)
Bristol area£20,000 - £22,000Contact Andrew to register an interest or apply: 0121 728 8456 email@example.com
For a company operating in the fragrance sector, we are looking for someone on a temporary basis (6 months) to support the Regulatory Affairs team.
This position is to assist the regulatory team with European poison center notifications:
- The notification of applicable (hazardous) products to the European Chemicals Agency poison center notification portal.
- Collect information and documents needed for the registration of the dangerous products (SDS, fragrances documents) from the different suppliers and systems.
- Support may also be needed for the registration of dangerous products to the different poison centers across Europe (e.g. the Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS) in Italy or the Synapse portal for France).
- Generate SDS (Safety Data Sheet) from the internal company system.
- Assistance with other regulatory tasks/projects may also be required.
- Knowledge of Office package (Excel and Word in particular
- Proactivity and ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work autonomously
- Good knowledge of English language
- A-level or higher qualification in chemistry beneficial but not essential
- Experience/knowledge with product or chemical safety data sheets would be beneficial