Quality Control (QC) Analyst- FTCEdinburghComepetitive salary and benefits packageSRG's client are a successful diagnostics company who are currently looking for a number of Quality Control...
QC Analyst - Temp 3 Month Initially - Scotland
Are you a QC Analyst looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience in Analytical Chemistry techniques?
SRG are looking for a QC Analyst to take on a temporary role with a leading manufacturing company based in Scotland.
- Routine sampling and testing of raw materials, in process samples and finished product
- Operation and maintainance of laboratory equipment
- Record and interpret results
- Manage your workload and time effectively
- Work to the required legislation and guidelines
- General laboratory housekeeping
- HNC/HND/degree in chemistry or other relevant discipline
- Experience working to and maintaining quality standards.
- Experience in HPLC and/or GC
If you have the required experience and are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.