Bioassay Quality Control Technician
Braine L'Alleud - Belgium
Long term contract
Salary - up to 55,000 euros
- Perform the analytical tests in accordance with the instructions received under the pre-established conditions of time, technical compliance and safety.- Double check the analytical tests performed by another laboratory technician;- Prepare, check and communicate the raw datas required to the stakeholders;- To support the analytical troubleshooting.
- At least 2 years of experience in an environment subject to GMP, GMP, ICH; - Previous experience in a Quality Control department is required; - A good knowledge of cell culture - biochemical analysis techniques such as electrophoresis gels, ELISA as well as cell culture techniques is required; - good handling under aseptic conditions;- A good knowledge of technical English read and write is desired. - The candidate must speak French.
- Control biological finished pharmaceutical products in bulk or packaged in accordance with pre-established work instructions and procedures;- Double check data generated by a colleague;- Participate in the planning task, and thus ensure, with the help of the supervisor and the assistant team leader, the follow-up of the schedule so as not to block any batch releases- Report to the QC supervisor or alternate on the team any need for materials and reagents- Participate and ensure compliance with the laboratory housekeeping program.- Actively participate in investigations to be conducted during non-compliant or aberrant analytical results- Ensure the supply of consumables and recommend in a timely manner the equipment needed to operate the laboratory to avoid any interruption of activity- Propose to the Laboratory Manager any measure (choice of apparatus, reagents, methods, organization of work, modification of procedures, training requirements, etc ...) to reduce the time and costs on the one hand, and to improve the accuracy and accuracy of the tests on the other hand- The Technician will report to the Team Leader. He / she will work in collaboration with Technicians, Team Leaders and Scientists of the Laboratory.
- Bachelor's degree required in analytical chemistry (applied to biological products / NBE), biochemistry, or biology.
- You like working in a team but have a great sense of autonomy; - Dynamic, active, you are proactive and able to make decisions; - You have the attention to detail, quality work and you want to invest yourself; - You respect the deadlines and your hierarchy; - The QC department sometimes requires very short deadlines, you have the ability to handle stress well if necessary.
If this role is interesting to you, please send your CV to Mathilde Godichaud - email@example.com or call +44(0) 161 804 4359