An opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a market leading Contract Testing OrganisationJob Title: Quality ManagerDuration: permanentSalary: competitiveLocation: ShropshireSRG are working with a Contract...
Quality Assurance Manager based in Lancashire
Title Quality Assurance Manager Location Lancashire Salary £25,000 - £30,000 SRG are currently working with a specialist manufacturer of FMCG products based in Lancashire. Being experts in the personal care, Pet care, and Home care sectors, they are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking to hire a Quality assurance manager to join their site in Lancashire. Benefits: This position will be an integral role within a dynamic, entrepreneurial company experiencing an ongoing period of growth. Offering genuine prospects to develop, this position would be well suited to an ambitious QA specialist who is looking to take ownership of a QMS and stamp their own mark on the department. Role / Description This position will be an integral part of the technical team and will be responsible for ensuring the continued compliance of FMGC goods to agreed customer & industry specifications, continuously assessing & developing procedures to ensure best practise. Duties will include:
- Maintenance & continuous development of the QMS relating to standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 22716 & SMETA.
- Assess existing quality procedures & update / replace as necessary.
- Creating product & manufacturing specifications.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure & improve quality standards.
- Conduct external audits of raw materials & external suppliers to ensure quality specifications are met and compliance certification is in place.
- Statistical analysis & investigation of non-conformances & customer complaints.
- Devise and provide training to production team members to ensure quality is prioritised.
- A degree or equivalent qualification chemistry or a similar scientific field.
- Proven experience of quality assurance in a manufacturing environment and conducting internal audits.
- Previous experience of implementing new quality procedures.
- The ability to lead training & influence change in others to implement a strong culture of quality.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to impart knowledge and training to all areas of the business.
This will be a permanent opportunity, well suited to an ambitious QA specialist looking to take a step up into a leadership role. Working 08:00 to 16:30 with an early finish on Fridays, this role will also offer a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at Nathan.Fairhurst@srg.co.uk .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.