Quality Auditor required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Quality AuditorLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life...
Quality Auditor - Glasgow
Do you have previous experience as a Quality Auditor within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?
Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative? Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
The post of Quality Auditor is a key supporting role in the Quality Department, reporting to the Quality Team Leader.
What you can look forward to achieving
- The Quality Auditor will work closely with the Quality and the Operations team to ensure that the GxP quality systems are adhered to and followed by all staff.
- Amongst other duties, tasks will include:
- Performing internal audit functions
- Reviewing and approving study raw data
- Approval of facility and process qualification/validation procedures and documents (facility, equipment, software, materials, personnel, etc.) according to GxP requirements
- Reviewing of Environmental Monitoring results/reports
- Reviewing and approving all laboratory and other GMP, GLP and GCP documentation
- Assessing suppliers
- Assess impact of deviations and provide guidance, support and co-ordination of CAPA
- Review equipment validation documentation
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on the job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the Company:
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline and/or Quality experience, preferably within a GMP or GLP environment with an understanding, and experience, of applying EU and US GMP and /or GLP regulations
- Extremely organised approach is required coupled with the ability to influence without authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and have the confidence to challenge existing systems & processes.
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a great opportunity to be part of a modern, dynamic business and would offer the right person excellent career development opportunities.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.