Validation Specialist required for exciting new role with a leading life science company in Livingston.Are you an experienced Validation Specialist looking for a new challenge?Do...
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist in Qualification/Validation required for 12 month temporary contract with a leading life science company in Livingston.
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working on validations or qualifications within a GMP environment?
SRG is working with a leading life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a QA Specialist to undertake a challenging and varied role within their Quality team. To support their current growth and expansion you will be responsible for providing QA support for qualification and validation activities. The role would be suited to someone with previous experience in a QA/QC position who has worked on qualifications and/or validations. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Review and approval of validation/qualification documents including plans, protocols and reports
- Additional QA activities as required such as risk assessments, CAPA, change requests, deviations, batch record review
- Identify, investigate and report quality issues, escalating to management as required
- Participation in cross-functional projects
- Review and approval of Quality Standard Operating Procedures, as required
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline or with relevant equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in QA with exposure to Qualification and/or Validation procedures.
- You must also have experience working in a GMP environment along with a logical approach to problem solving.
- You will be an effective communicator with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, quality assurance, validation, qualification, IQ, OQ, PQ, assay validation, facility validation, equipment validation, document review, CAPA, manufacturing, production, quality control, QC, pharmaceuticals, GMP, GDP