Laboratory Technician Cell BiologyWest Sussex Based£18,000 + Overtime + Benefits Do you have experience in a laboratory?Would you like to work for a leading Cell...
Title: Laboratory Analyst - JP77836
Contract: 6 months
Rate: £11.50 per hour (8am - 4pm)
Looking for a role within a Global pharmaceutical company? Want to work alongside experts in the field of pharmaceutical development?
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a market-leading pharmaceutical company in Worthing who currently have 2 vacancies for Laboratory Analysts. Working in a highly regulated and compliant environment, you will be responsible for carrying out analysis on a variety of pharmaceutical entities using techniques such as HPLC, GC, wet chemistry and Karl Fischer titrations.
- Carry out laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, to support growth of the Stability Testing Programme.
- Techniques include HPLC, pH testing, Karl Fisher, Titrimetry and Physical properties testing (Tablet Disintegration, Tablet Hardness, and Friability).
- Practise Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Maintain effective working relationships with section, customers and suppliers, and actively contribute to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group, and cross-functional teams.
- To develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team. To accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations.
- To generate and maintain own training records in order to show, analytical and procedural competence.
- Work in a team with flexible approach and good communication skills.
- Planning and organising required together with report writing.
- Educated to degree level - minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical-related discipline
- Experience in one or more of the following analytical techniques: HPLC, pH testing, Karl Fisher, Titrimetry and Physical properties testing
- An understanding of GMP standards
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Note: At this site our client manufacture large quantities of penicillin. Applicants must not have an allergy to penicillin.
To apply please click the link or send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Sarah at 0161 868 2249 for further information.
Key words: GMP / HPLC / analyst / pharmaceuticals / GC / chemistry / analytical / worthing / laboratory