Senior Scientist/Group Leader CMC analytical developmentRole Type: PermanentSalary: Dependent on Experience/Level of roleSkills: Protein Analysis, UPLC, Antibody, CMC, analytical processesMy client based in the Cambridge...
Job Tile: Senior Analytical Scientist
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Contract: 6 Months (expected to be extended)
Pay Rate: Up to £14.36 an hour (circa £28,000 per annum)
Are you an experienced analyst looking for your next challenge?
SRG is working with a pharmaceutical giant who are seeking a Senior Analytical Scientist to join their Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) Analytical group at their site in Stevenage.
The Senior Analytical Scientist will support projects in conjunction with product development teams at other sites for the analysis and development of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
- Conduct routine testing (HPLC, some GC) as an API Analyst
- Work on projects for novel and existing APIs across different teams
- Participate in method development and validation of analytical techniques as required
- Generate data and, dependent on experience, review documentation
- Relevant experience of analytical testing (must include HPLC) in a GMP-regulated environment
- Experience in method development and validation of HPLC and other techniques
- Educated to degree level in chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience with software including Empower and LabWare is advantageous
Applications are due to be halted at 14:00 on Wednesday 12th June so apply online now to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or Umul on 0203 096 4529.