Junior Technical Support Specialist required for exciting new position with company in Glasgow.Are you a Chemistry graduate who wants to use your degree in a...
QC Bioanalytical Technician required for exciting new position with a leading life science company in Livingston.
Are you an experienced Quality Control (QC) professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in bioanalytical techniques working within a GMP/GLP environment?
SRG is working with a leading life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a QC Bioanalytical Technician to undertake a challenging and varied role within their QC team. Reporting to the Lab Manager you will be responsible for QC testing for the release of raw materials, intermediate products and final products. The role would be suited to someone with previous experience in ELISA, cell culture, SDS-PAGE or other bioanalytical techniques who has worked in a GMP/GLP environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Execute analytical procedures, for testing of raw materials, intermediate products and final products
- Apply best cGMP work practices and techniques to test and release raw materials and product within specification
- Conduct on-time reporting including review and verification of analytical data
- Ensure that at any time equipment, facilities and materials used in the QC laboratories comply with defined standards
- Support change controls, investigations and CAPA's and identify areas for continuous improvement
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining calibration status of all equipment, including pipettes within the Quality Control department
- Arrange subcontract of QC testing and dispatch to approved suppliers and provide support to the Logistics department
- Storage of in process, and final products samples including, for stability and retention purposes
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline or with relevant equivalent experience.
- You must have experience of working in Quality Control (QC) within a GMP environment.
- You will be an effective communicator with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You must be a self starter with a flexible approach.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, quality control, ELISA, immunoassays, cell culture, SDS-PAGE, electrophoresis, manufacturing, production, pharmaceuticals, GMP