QC Bioanalytical Technician required for exciting new position with a leading life science company in Livingston.Are you an experienced Quality Control (QC) professional looking for...
QC Coordinator required for challenging position with a leading life science company in Livingston.
Are you an experienced Quality Control (QC) professional looking for a new challenge away from the bench?
Do you have experience working within a GMP/GLP environment?
SRG is working with a leading life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a QC Coordinator to undertake a challenging and varied role within their QC team. Reporting to the Lab Manager you will be responsible for QC sample logistics, including shipments. The role would be suited to someone with previous experience in a QC position who has worked in a GMP/GLP environment.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career away from performing analysis or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Shipment of QC samples and materials to approved suppliers
- Act as SME for shipments and provide training in process for others
- Act as central point of contact for receipt of certificates
- Support co-ordination of the storage of QC samples and sample logistics for all testing
- Working with Raw Materials Coordinator, maintain raw material specifications to ensure continued compliance, acting as their deputy as required
- Immediately escalate and report any deviations to materials, facilities, processes or procedures to line manager and progress QMS in a timely manner
- Maintain all QC systems, databases, logs and support the generation of QC trend data
- Support QC activities in line with manufacturing schedule, as per rota. This includes provision of overtime cover as required
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline or with relevant equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in raw material testing and sample management and shipping as well as managing external relationships effectively.
- You must also have experience working in a GMP environment and working to deadlines, managing conflicting priorities.
- You will be an effective communicator with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You must be a self starter with a flexible approach.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, quality control, samples, raw materials, shipping, logistics, manufacturing, production, pharmaceuticals, GMP