Laboratory Technician Temporary: 3 month (with potential for extension) Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK £10.00 £11.00 p. h. Immediate Start A new and exciting opportunity has...
SRG are currently looking for a hard working, motivated individual to join our clients team as an Industrial Cleaner/Machine Operator at their site in Blackthorn, Oxfordshire
In this 'hands on role' you will be responsible for providing sanitised caging and associated equipment to our animal facilities whilst complying with health and safety, COSHH and other industry regulations. You will need the confidence to deal with your stakeholders, be a good all round communicator and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
Candidates would ideally have experience in a similar working environment (such as a factory or warehouse, hospital/laboratory support or industrial laundry).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining a clean and orderly working environment throughout the relevant areas of the animal facility
- Loading, operating and unloading autoclave
- Operating cage washing equipment
- Making up and wood chipping boxes ready for dispatch
- Carry out the changing of wall filters
The skills and experience we are looking for are:
- The ability to learn, and the capability to develop skills further.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A full UK drivers licence would be advantageous, but not essential