Job Title: Chemist Location: Sandwich, Kent Pay Rate: £16.16 an hour (circa £31,000 per annum) Contract: 9 Months SRG is working with a leading...
Job Title: Process Chemist (x2)
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £16.16 an hour (circa £31,000 per annum)
SRG is working with a global biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 100 medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking two Process Chemists to support process development - route optimisation and reaction design for their drug development activities.
- Support novel route and reaction design for API discovery
- Design and develop reactions, work-ups, isolations and purifications
- Conduct analysis and characterisation of practical work using a range of analytical techniques (HPLC, NMR, TLC, GC)
- To support transfer of processes to scale-up facilities
- Collect and measure productivity through agreed metrics such as tests performed, cycle times, lab/product issues etc.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of organic chemistry to pharmaceutical drug design is essential
- Educated to degree level in Synthetic Organic Chemistry or other relevant Chemistry subjects
- Experience of analytical and chromatographic techniques such as HPLC, NMR, TLC and GC
- Understand and some exposure to scale-up facilities
Apply now to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.